Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26

I'm not excited. Maybe I should be, but I'm not. Today I get my new nipple constructed. It's supposed to be pretty painless, but it still feels scary, scary, scary.

This morning, I awoke from a dream in which I had made it through the procedure with ease. In the dream, I thought "That went well. I barely remember the procedure". Next, I looked down my shirt and thought "That looks pretty good!". But then the new nipple fell off. What really sucked was that the surgeon had left already. Bleach!!!!!! I woke up at that point. It was about 5 a.m.

I'm killing time in a very noisy breakfast place. It's my second breakfast. And very delicious. Chipolte Cheddar Egg Sandwhich on a jalepeno breakfast roll. YUM. I'm too anxious to go for a run, so I figured I'd keep eating. I should probably stop so that I'm digested enough for the Valium to work at 1:00.

I've been sending out messages to friends and to the universe that I need hugs. They are coming in. My friends in Iowa, Maryland, my daughters, and more. I'm soaking in the love, and I'm actually calming down. Maybe I should go home and take a shower.

BREATHE...

No comments:

Post a Comment